With your relationship over you can't shake the feeling that your ex is the person you must be with. This is anxious and exciting territory, but if you're not careful you could make getting your ex back even worse. There is a lot of ways you can mess this up, but the good news is there are also a lot of ways you can do it right. Keep reading for how to get your ex back:
1. Obsession is bad. This lands under one of the things you need to avoid doing. They will not be interested if you come off to them as needy or obsessive. You may know it in your heart that you and your ex belong together – but your ex may not see it the same way, not yet. Use this as an opportunity to show your maturity and not annoy them with obsession.
2. Change in yourself. Remember the breakup happened for a reason. Figure out how you can change to prevent it from happening again. Make that change! You don't want to end up where you are now at second time because you were unable to change what the caused the breakup within yourself. If you want them back you need to also change yourself at a deep level to prevent it from happening again.
|5 Tips To Get Your Ex Back|
3. Talk to your ex face to face. Your ex needs to see and experience the changes you make face-to-face. You have to talk to them, which can be intimidating after a bad breakup, but it must be done if you are to demonstrate the changes you have made. Communication with them must be done clearly, kindly, and honestly. You cannot use impersonal ways of communication. No Facebook, to next messages, to phone tag or other tag between mutual friends. This is a small one-on-one get together to show how you've changed. You may have heard “I'll believe it when I see it.” Well, this is your chance. They need to see how different you are from the last time and show them that you are ready for commitment.
4. Show don't tell. The magic in relationships is not something that happens overnight, but is something worked for and worked on. If you can make a statement to them somehow about how you feel it will go a long way. Send a gift to them at work, serenade them, most of all, be original and be creative.
5. Pay attention to their needs. This can take many forms but the most obvious is that you and your ex may need to have some space apart first. One thing you definitely do not want to do is give them the impression that you're returning to the old relationship. When the time comes they need to do that this is a fresh start and that this time it will be different.
There is no hard formula to get your ex back. What's important is that you are improving and growing yourself and that your ex can see that. Stick to these tips and you'll be well on your way to getting back your ex.
Free Video How To Get Your Ex Back from the Magic of Making Up site!